CAN'T WAIT FOR BEAST
Tuesday 28 May 2013 @ 08:11 | 0 comments


Hello !
Assalamualaikum!
Annyonghaseyo !


SUNGJAE the best maknae that I never met before

haha..I can't wait for BTOB upcoming comeback ..actually they done have a comeback early this year ~
but they want to make another comeback after B2ST comeback...Say about B2ST, they want to make a comeback..haha..B2ST will comeback with their new song, Will It Be Okay... i'm not sure when B2ST will release their full album :) but they will release the teaser


haha..they look very handsome :)

I hope they will make the best comeback stage , best among the best

BEAST IS THE BEST


For your information,  BTOB and BEAST are group in the same label , CUBE ENTERTAINMENT..
 I really hope that they will comeback with their best song and better than their song before this :) That's why people always says that BTOB and their sunbaenim ,BEAST look alike :)..

Finally..they have release the audio :)
If you want to watch it..just click the link 

LINK ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNWVzo1HABE

Hope you will like it..

SPECIAL FOR ALL B2UTIES IN THE WORLD



He  look very handsome 



I fee bored tonight so I upload my lovely bias picture , SON DONGWOON
I really like him when 1st time I saw BEAST



don't fight or have a war between B2UTIES or other fans ~



Have a nice day :) Goodnight..bye bye 



GOODNIGHT ♥  from BEAST














Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Here we go !
"Yehet ! Yehet !"